You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘International Quilt Market and Festival’ tag.
It’s been a fantastic year! I’ve had the opportunity to cruise around Bali searching for batiks, crossed the equator, traveled to Amsterdam, the UK, Scotland, Norway and Iceland, crossed the Arctic Circle and traveled to many wonderful quilt guilds.
Thank you to the lovely quilters at the guilds below, for inviting me to visit them. I had a fantastic time with all of you.
- Friendship Knot Quilter’s Guild of Sarasota, Florida
- Marble Falls Quilt Guild of Marble Falls, Texas
- Northern Star Quilters Guild of Somers, New York
- Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild of Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
- Shawnee Quilters of Southern Illinois of Carbondale, Illinois
- Threads of Friendship Quilt Guild of Farmington, Missouri
- Lakeshore Quilt Guild of Henderson, Tennessee
- Moonlight Quilters of Sonoma County of Santa Rosa, California
- Santa Rosa Quilt Guild of Santa Rosa, California
I also had the opportunity to meet and teach quilters at
- Quilter’s Destination in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- AQS QuiltWeek in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- International Quilt Festival in Houston,Texas
- Fall Quilt Market in Houston, Texas
- Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah
We had such a good time in class, thank you for joining me!
In addition, I’ve had quilts in Keepsake Catalog and created several new fabric collections for Riverwoods Collections: Java Jewels IV, Quilt Trails – Landscape and Serendipity Colorwheel.
It’s been a very busy, yet fantastic year and I’m lovin’ minute of it!
I’m looking forward to 2017 and wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
What a busy time! Quilt Market and Festival is so close!
I will be debuting three new lines. Here is a sneak peek!
My husband, Rick took this photo with my phone! The UPS package with my fabric samples had arrived and I had spread them out on the kitchen island. I guess you can tell by my grin, I’m excited about the fabrics!I’ll share more details about the fabrics soon!
So much to do before Market! I’m quickly working on quilt samples for these lines. The patterns are written and the piecing is underway. . . wow, these fabrics are beautiful. (She said in a most humble fashion.)
Class supplies for my Quilt Festival are being packed. . . fabric, patterns, handouts all need to be sorted, packed and shipped soon.
My Schoolhouse presentation is almost finished and so are my visuals for the presentation.
Now, back to my list!