It’s been a fantastic year! I’ve had the opportunity to cruise around Bali searching for batiks, crossed the equator, traveled to Amsterdam, the UK, Scotland, Norway and Iceland, crossed the Arctic Circle and traveled to many wonderful quilt guilds.
Thank you to the lovely quilters at the guilds below, for inviting me to visit them. I had a fantastic time with all of you.
- Friendship Knot Quilter’s Guild of Sarasota, Florida
- Marble Falls Quilt Guild of Marble Falls, Texas
- Northern Star Quilters Guild of Somers, New York
- Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild of Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
- Shawnee Quilters of Southern Illinois of Carbondale, Illinois
- Threads of Friendship Quilt Guild of Farmington, Missouri
- Lakeshore Quilt Guild of Henderson, Tennessee
- Moonlight Quilters of Sonoma County of Santa Rosa, California
- Santa Rosa Quilt Guild of Santa Rosa, California
I also had the opportunity to meet and teach quilters at
- Quilter’s Destination in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- AQS QuiltWeek in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- International Quilt Festival in Houston,Texas
- Fall Quilt Market in Houston, Texas
- Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah
We had such a good time in class, thank you for joining me!
In addition, I’ve had quilts in Keepsake Catalog and created several new fabric collections for Riverwoods Collections: Java Jewels IV, Quilt Trails – Landscape and Serendipity Colorwheel.
It’s been a very busy, yet fantastic year and I’m lovin’ minute of it!
I’m looking forward to 2017 and wish all of you a very Happy New Year!