You are currently browsing the monthly archive for December 2016.
We have a new addition to the Serendipity fabric family – Serendipity Color Wheel!
This collection is a variation on the SERENDIPITY collection. It uses a similar texture and layout as seen in my SERENDIPITY fabric line. However, this collection blends beautifully around the color wheel, in a lovely batik-like texture.
Each fabric features 3 colors in an ombre layout. Color 1 is 7” wide, Color 2 is 7” wide, Color 3 is 14” wide and then it reverses back again.
There are 8 colors in this collection. Caribbean, Spring, Sunrise and Mist blend around the color wheel in tints (light colors.) Colors Ocean, Summer, Sunrise and Night blend around the color wheel in shades (dark colors. )
Tro-1890/1 Caribbean (tints of blue, blue/green, green)
Tro-1890/2 Spring (tints of yellow/green, yellow, yellow/orange)
Tro-1890/3 Sunrise (tines of orange, red/orange, red)
Tro-1890/4 Mist (tints of red/violet, violet, blue/violet)
Tro-1890/5 Ocean (shades of blue, blue/green, green)
Tro-1890/6 Summer (shades of yellow/green, yellow, yellow/orange)
Tro-1890/7 Sunset (orange, red/orange, red)
Tro-1890/8 Night (red/violet, violet, blue/violet)
We’ve just added one yard cuts of this beautiful fabric on our webstore, available here. I can’t wait to create quilts with it!
It’s been a fantastic year! I’ve had the opportunity to cruise around Bali searching for batiks, crossed the equator, traveled to Amsterdam, the UK, Scotland, Norway and Iceland, crossed the Arctic Circle and traveled to many wonderful quilt guilds.
Thank you to the lovely quilters at the guilds below, for inviting me to visit them. I had a fantastic time with all of you.
- Friendship Knot Quilter’s Guild of Sarasota, Florida
- Marble Falls Quilt Guild of Marble Falls, Texas
- Northern Star Quilters Guild of Somers, New York
- Mountain Laurel Quilt Guild of Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
- Shawnee Quilters of Southern Illinois of Carbondale, Illinois
- Threads of Friendship Quilt Guild of Farmington, Missouri
- Lakeshore Quilt Guild of Henderson, Tennessee
- Moonlight Quilters of Sonoma County of Santa Rosa, California
- Santa Rosa Quilt Guild of Santa Rosa, California
I also had the opportunity to meet and teach quilters at
- Quilter’s Destination in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- AQS QuiltWeek in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- International Quilt Festival in Houston,Texas
- Fall Quilt Market in Houston, Texas
- Spring Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, Utah
We had such a good time in class, thank you for joining me!
In addition, I’ve had quilts in Keepsake Catalog and created several new fabric collections for Riverwoods Collections: Java Jewels IV, Quilt Trails – Landscape and Serendipity Colorwheel.
It’s been a very busy, yet fantastic year and I’m lovin’ minute of it!
I’m looking forward to 2017 and wish all of you a very Happy New Year!