It’s been a busy few months, no time to even post!
My last post was about the Western Caribbean cruise with Quilts Seminars at Sea. We had a simply wonderful time on our cruise to the Western Caribbean! I’m looking forward to my next quilting cruise to Tahiti! I believe a few more spots are open, if you wish to join us. Details are here.
So far this year, I have visited
- Fontera Quilt guild in Harlinger, Texas
- Quilter’s Destination (wonderful quilt shop in Arlington Heights IL)
- traveled with a great group of quilters to the Western Caribbean
- Naples Quilt Guild in Naples, Florida
- North Coast Needlers in Cleveland Ohio
- Merrimack Quilters in New Hampshire
- Shining Tide Quilt guild in Massachusetts (Hi ML!)
- Charlotte Quilt Guild in Charlotte, NC
- Spring Festival in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Mohawk Quilt Guild and North County Guild in beautiful up-state New York
- Spring Quilt Market in Portland, Oregon
- Mount Vernon Quilters near Mount Vernon, Virginia
- Greater San Antonio Quilt guild in San Antonio, Texas
I had a wonderful time with each and every guild. I’ve got to say, quilters are just the best group of people, hands down!
Next week, I will be visiting the Clamshell Quilt Guild in Connecticut and then to the Wiregrass Quilt Guild in Georgia.
So far this year, I’ve worked on several new fabric lines for Troy’s Riverwood Collection; NUANCE & new JAVA JEWEL BATIKS
More fabric lines are in the work, to be released by Fall Market.
As you can see, it’s been a busy few months. . . and I’m lovin’ every minute of it.