Jodie Davis tagged me!
Tagging–not to be confused with tagging of blog posts–is a friendly game of cyber-tag that has become a source of fun in the blogosphere.
In this case, Pat Sloan tagged Jodie, and Jodie tagged me. I am to blog about seven things you may not know about me, and I am to tag seven other bloggers to do the same.
1. I love chocolate! The darker, the better.
2. I HATE socks. I can never find them to fit my foot. (I wear a size 5.) I will wear them when I need to, but most of the time. . .NOT!
3. I am a deaf interpreter at church. I learned to sign about 5 years ago, and am still learning. The deaf are very patience with me as I continue to learn.
4. My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We started dating when we were 16 and in a few weeks, we will have been married for 30 years.
Our newest hobby is riding on Rick’s new Yamaha V-Star 1100.
5. I have been designing fabric for Blank Quilting for 7 years.
Shade Cascade is my newest fabric collection.
6. I love quilts of illusion, okay, you probably know that already.
7. My newest book, Celtic Pieced Illusions, only uses two blocks to create almost unlimited pieced Celtic Designs.
Now onto 7 of my favorite quilters who blog. Check them out!
Pam Holland– Fantastic blog. Prepared to be inspired by her photographs.
Pepper Cory – A good friend for years! Love her quilts and love her! She encouraged me to start this blog. Thanks, Pepper!
Beth Ferrier – Fantastic sense of humor! Love her blog and love her quilts.
Bonnie McCaffrey – Another good friend. Her work and blog are wonderful!
Pat Sloan – Wonderful blog!
Mark Lipinski – My bud, Mark. Need I say more? If you haven’t checked out the Quilter’s Home magazine or Mark’s blog, you are missing out!